Auto Body Collision and Refinishing
At Precision Auto Works, we offer comprehensive auto body collision repair services, from repairing minor dents and dings to restoring your entire vehicle to pre-accident condition. Whether you’ve had an accident, been through a storm or just want to freshen up your vehicle’s appearance, we are here to help get you back on the road!
Our collision repair services include: the latest collision repair technology, expert technicians with advanced training, as well as dedicated customer service for your peace of mind.
- Arrange for a tow service if needed
- Work with all insurances companies with vehicle owners in mind. We welcome all customer pay situations as well and can be very accommodating to out of pocket expenses. We cater to clients, not insurance companies. We protect our client’s investments.
- Prewash and disassemble vehicle for additional damage assessment
- Review damages and facts of loss
- Create a detailed repair plan using Audatex estimating and email it to vehicle owners and insurance companies
- Review repair plan with insurance and vehicle owner
- Pre final repair plans before repairs begin. Including pats price verification, parts eta’s and payments
- Order parts WE PRICE MATCH ALL AFTER MARKET PARTS WITH OEM PARTS. YOU WILL GET NEW PARTS FROM DEALER MANUFACTURER
- Conduct structural and body repair using state of the art Eclipse 3D measuring technology, 3M repair materials and the latest in collision repair procedures
- Paint and refinish with Ultra 9000 waterborne refinishing system for exact color match
- Scan, diagnosis and repair all mechanical components and suspension in house. We also have a full time glass installer on staff to handle glass loss and repairs.
- Conduct quality control inspections
- Continuous updates on repair status with owners, insurance companies and rental companies
- Complete post-repair clean-up, wash and vacuum
- Conduct a quality assurance inspection and test drive
- Finalize paperwork
- Vehicle delivery with our lifetime warranty
- State-of-the-art Repairs: We guarantee you expertise and professionalism. Using state of the art equipment, our highly trained and experienced technicians with over 75 years of combined experience will conduct auto body repairs to fix the vehicle’s bumpers, body panels, frame, and structure. We provide an expert color matching system to paint and refinish your vehicle after repair.
- Full Control: We won’t do anything without you. After damage assessment, you’ll be provided with a detailed repair plan and options, so that you can choose what’s best for you. During the entire process, we will constantly keep you updated with the repair status of your car or any developments. Whether it be customer pay or insurance work, we are here to protect your investment.
- Excellent Customer Service: We understand the stress and frustration of having your vehicle damaged and in the shop, so we will make the process as easy as possible for you. Our staff will always be ready to assist and answer any questions you may have.
- No Bureaucracy: The last thing you need after being involved in a collision or having your car damaged is to have to deal with your insurance, or any paperwork for that matter. We will take care of everything for you and guarantee a stress less process.
working hard to protect your investment
Located in Broomfield, Colorado and has been serving the Denver Front Range since 1993.
“Great quality work. Willing to work with you on price/scope. I hope I don’t break my car again, but if I do I will come back!”
Ian Caswell Google Review
“Precision Auto Works is everything you hope a body shop would be. They actually cared for two of our cars at the same time and provided us with professional, efficient, and reasonably priced service. I highly recommend them!”
Alan Teague Precision Auto Works Customer Review