Paintless Dent Repair
Paint less Dent Repair
Paint less Dent Repair, also known as PDR, is the best course of action when repairing minor dents or dings, or even extensive hail damages. It is a cost-effective solution to minor, unsightly damage caused by shopping carts, hail storms or other unexpected bumps in the road, as it does not require the expenses involved in sanding, body fillers or keeping the original finish of your car. Storm damage can be impossible to avoid, so we make hail damage repair not only possible, but also quick and affordable. We’ll even work with your insurance company to make sure the repairs are covered in your policy. and that they are doing the right repair for you and your vehicles.
- Expert Assessment: PDR requires a thorough and professional assessment of the vehicle. It is crucial to locate all damage and establish what can be fixed through this method based on the extent of the dents or creases and whether the paint has been stretched too much and would be in need of conventional repair methods. PDR also depends on the substrate whether it be mild steel, high strength steel or aluminum in which most late models cars incorporate into body panels and hoods.
- Skilled Technicians: paint less dent repair is based greatly on manual labor. It’s usually focused on minor dings, but highly skilled technicians have a better chance repairing even larger dents. There are many factors that influence whether or not PDR is a feasible solution, but skilled and experienced technicians can certainly tip the balance. We have the most experienced technicians in the greater metro area.
- Keeping You Informed: Our repair process is not a black hole, so you don’t have to worry about what is going on with your vehicle or if any surprises await. We guarantee full transparency and to keep you updated at all times.
- Round the Clock Support: Whether you have questions about PDR, other services we offer for your car, or how we can help with insurance and warranty, we are here to answer all your queries and support you in any way we can.
- Quick Turnaround: Using advanced, special tools, our expert technicians will be able to pull dents out of the surface of your car, while avoiding damage to the overall paint. We’ll be able to get you back on the road within days depending on the severity.
- Affordable Options: Our technicians are highly experienced in PDR and will provide it as an option if possible. Since it does not involve sanding or body fillers, it can significantly reduce the repair costs. We also take direction from vehicle owners as to what they may want done or not done. We are here to listen to you and your concerns and protect your investment.
- Quality Assessment: Upon completion of any paint less dent repair, We will conduct quality assurance inspections to make sure the car is returned to you in excellent condition.
- Paperwork Assistance: From liaising with your insurance company to arranging a car rental and finalizing paperwork for warranties and more, we will take care of everything for you.
Leonardo - PDR
I am here to help you with all your PDR needs.
Located in Broomfield, Colorado and has been serving the Denver Front Range since 1993.
“Very professional and honest. They worked with insurance so I didn’t have to worry about it. My car had extensive hail damage and now it looks new. They communicated with me through the whole process. Very pleased!”
Jeff Raffaeli Google Review
“HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! A very busy body shop. For a good reason. Robert was the most polite, professional individual with a can do attitude. Gave me sound advice and made me very comfortable with everything, being I’d never dealt with an auto accident before!!”
Connie LaBo Google Review